Education Board of the Prabhu Prakash Province is a committee duly constituted by the Provincial of the Prabhu Prakash Province to monitor and direct all the educational institutions of the province.
The Education Board consists of:
a) President : Provincial of the Prabhu Prakash Province;
b) Vice-President : Appointed member by the Provincial;
c) Secretary : One designated member from the Provincial Council;
d) Ex-officio : Provincial Bursar;
f) Members (Three) : Appointed by the Provincial.
The Functions of the Education Board are:
- Monitor and direct the educational institutions;
- Construction of the Building;
- Developmental works such as new block, new school, extension work, etc.;
- Major changes in financial adjustments like money to other schools and institutions;
- Scrutiny of Annual budget and accounts;
- Naming an institution or changing the name, logo, etc.;
- It is an advisory body for major policies, gives valuable suggestions for staff meetings, managing committee meetings, parent teachers association, value based education, academic and administration of institution, purchase of vehicles, affiliation of school, promotion and dismissal of staff, gifts and awards for the members of the staff and salary for the staff;
- Evaluate the functions of the Educational institutions, time to time;
- In all the above matters, the decisions of the Education Board have to be approved by the Provincial Council of the Prabhu Prakash Province before implementation.
Very Rev. Fr. Provincial (President)
Fr. Paul Animoottil (Vice President)
Fr. Joseph Koovely (Secretary)
Fr. Joseph Neendukunnel (Ex-Officio)
Fr Anto Kaitharath
Fr. George Jacob Palackaparambil
Fr. Manoj Punchakunnel